Here are 10 ways to make an email marketing campaign “work for you”:
1. Make it about the reader:
This is a very interesting tactic for building interest. What’s interesting about someone’s life? What are they excited about? What problems do they have? What’s going to be the most enjoyable thing to do this weekend?
What’s more interesting than what people are into? What interest them? And what interests other people?
2. Include their name in the subject line:
For many, a simple way to let people know they should open your email. The name of the recipient, or people you should be reading the email from, is a very powerful way to get the email opened.
3. Keep it brief:
Keep the length of your email short, and avoid being too wordy. There is nothing wrong with using lengthy prose to convince someone to open your email. But it isn’t as powerful as short and to the point.
4. Send it out after midnight:The reason is simple: Most people get most of their information from midnight to 3 AM. People love to read emails in the evening or morning, but they are much more likely to read an email in the evening or morning, if it comes in after midnight.
5. Use emoticons:This is a very effective way of letting people know you are different, and that you are human. Emoticons are small text characters that convey both emotion and sarcasm, and are an effective way of communicating. People love them. There is also a free software program called Emotica that can create your own emoticons. It’s also worth pointing out that the use of emojis in email marketing does not imply any endorsement of a business, of any product, or of any person, as this is a matter of taste. The use of emojis is another way of saying, “I’m human.”
6. Include the complete url address in the subject line:This is also a very effective way of including the url address. The url should be part of your email marketing message, and it should be included in all sales emails as well as customer service emails.
7. Use pictures in your emails:This is an old school tactic, and an effective way of communicating your professionalism and ease of communication. This was true even before Gmail was invented, which was developed from an email program that was developed by a man named Marc Andreessen.
8. Include an About box:Your customers will expect you to tell them what your products or services are, and this will make it much easier for them to contact you.
9. Write short emails:Your email is an opportunity to establish your credibility. It also gives you a chance to let people know where you are with their concerns. This will allow you to close more deals.
10. Be personal:It is also a good way of letting people know that you understand them, and that you care enough about them to share this with them. It also makes it easy for them to communicate your care. You should also use it to show you care enough about them that you will listen to them if they ask you a question.
Email marketing is an excellent way of getting your message across. People will read your messages, even if they don’t respond, and this will build your list and get them to become customers. You should use this tool in your email marketing campaign to get more leads and make sales.
This post contains affiliate links.
The business owner MegaEcom who owns mjbarrelet.olspsuccessblogger.com may receive compensation for recommendations made in reference to the products or services on this website.
This compensation may be in the form of money, services or complimentary products and could exist without any action from a website visitor. Should you purchase a product or service that was recommended by mjbarrelet.olspsuccessblogger.com it is understood that some form of compensation might be made to the mjbarrelet.olspsuccessblogger.com owner.
This will occur at no extra cost to you, the purchaser.
This Compensation Disclosure has been provided for your protection and to fully disclose any relationship between mjbarrelet.olspsuccessblogger.com product or service recommendations and the owners of those products or services.